Sunday 6 January 2013

Eversoknac... worn out...

Can't wait to start work again on Monday.  It's been such a restful break, what with moving house and stuff.  All in all I would have to concur that house-moving is not entirely fun, although the new place is utterly delightful and a perfect place for Christmas, wood burners, Aga and all.  Unfortunately it's only temporary, so the hunt continues, but I'm absolutely determined to enjoy it for the time we're here.  Hopefully I will find some time to photograph how the light pours in through the huge sash windows in the kitchen in the mornings, and the misty view over the fields.  Oh, and apparently there's a ghost, although I haven't met her, unless she's the one who opened the front door when I was falling into it with an armful of last-minute presents, in which case I didn't forget to say Thank You. Phew.

Christmas was a bit sparse, in terms of homemade stuff, but I did manage to chuck in a birdie theme and throw together a cake.


I've decided to leave the wreath, on the basis that it's not overly Christmassy and I really like it.
That's all folks.

Oh, and anyone who needs the new address, let me know.  It will probably help if I know you.x

No comments: