Tuesday 21 August 2012

Can you believe it... it's nearly the end of August!  Where did that go??

Main thing on the summer agenda was a trip across the pond which was, I absolutely have to say, bloody fantastic.  The weather was amazing, the places were anything ranging from hilarious to breathtakingly spectacular.  We packed SUCH a lot into a couple of weeks and I could do it all again tomorrow.

From watching the kite surfers on South Haven (Michigan) beach, the morning after a spectacular storm rolled in across the lake...



... to standing in the spray of Niagara Falls, trying not to ruin my camera...


... to checking out some Lichtensteinesque culture at the Art Institute in downtown Chicago...


... cowboy riding, target shooting, walking in the Jurassic Park-like Hocking Hills state park in Ohio, checking out the Toronto landscape, stepping back in time in a pioneer village... and more... and more.

I've got literally thousands of photos and, if I can find the time/energy/motivation/internet speed I will post more in the days/weeks/years to come. 


No comments: