Tuesday 3 July 2012

I got a feeling inside of me, it's kinda strange like a stormy sea...

My new rose apparently doesn't care about the shite weather we're having, it's blossomed anyhow and it's looking quite delightful.  It's even nicer than I remembered and a lot nicer than the photo on the website I bought it from (see below) - not even sure that's the same rose.



And while we're on the subject, it's a well-known fact that I've never been a fan of yer common carnation (dead posh, me) until I noticed these babies in the supermarket the other day.  Feckin gorgeous, quite frankly, and inexpensive enough to render them almost more important than food.  They have a delicate vintage look about them and, mixed with some creamy-coloured stocks, make small areas of my house look nearly sophisticated(ish).



1 comment:

Amanda said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous and gorgeous! X