Saturday 28 April 2012

Eversotoile

Yes, I seem to find myself liking toile again recently.  You know how it is: you get struck down with a touch of the Marie-Antoinettes and have to go rushing around adorning every available soft furnishing with idyllic pastoral picnic scenes.
And so it is for my bed ce soir.  I can't seem to get a half-decent photograph today, so you'll have to make do with a, erm, quarter-decent one (impeccable maths, as ever).


At times like these you may find yourself seeking out the finest french linens in quaint little vintage shops.
Me? ... I go to Ikea.



Yup, all cotton, quite lovely, all the stuff you'd expect from stuff that goes on your bed..... and cheap as pommes frites....find it here.
All I need now is a couple of lambs with pink satin bows round their necks and I'll be laughing all the way to the  Hameau de la Reine.

No comments: