Monday 9 April 2012

EversoevenworsethanIthoughtIwaslasttimeIwroteanythinghere!

Not even going to bother with excuses ... if you know me, you'll know my absence is not an indicator that I love you any less.

So, let's continue the patriotic theme, as smoothly and seamlessly as if we'd never been away.  See what I did there, with the royal 'we'?  Clever, huh.  Anyway, as it is with writing blogs, so it is with making jewellery - I've had a bit of a break from that too.  To get me back in to the swing of things I've gone a bit red, white and blue and started experimenting with silver wire.



It kind of reminds me of a cool little tiara and I'm thinking of knocking up a bigger version and sending it on down to the palace for June.
Watch this space for further experimentation.
In the meantime you can find some of my stuff to buy here, on a whole new... and very utterly beautiful... website.
Mother-of-Pearl Necklace Flower Bracelet Mother-of-Pearl Bracelet

No comments: