Saturday 3 March 2012

Everso... escape from Alcatraz.

Ok, so this time it was my fault because I left the hutch open and went off to get hay and got sidetracked (how unusual!).  By the time I came back one of them had its front feet on the grass and the other had got all brave and was sauntering around in front of the hutch, looking cool and nonchalant - as cool and nonchalant as a small, fluffy bunny can look - so I ran off for my camera.

She'll never see me behind this blade of grass...

Bugger, she's seen us...... LE|G IT!


Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I hope you caught them after you let them escape whilst being arty-farty! x

eversocandida said...

Ha! Well actually they're pretty smart little wabbits and they like their hutch, so when they're bored of skipping around and eating everything, they hop back in and have a rest.xx